I made my birthday cake. I've been craving that good ole' classic family recipe I have for Cocoa Cake. It is absolutely delectable--no box mix can compete-- and it is super easy to make. Top it with toasted almonds and dark chocolate chips and it's better than any cake I've had else where. So, I made it. Put it in the freezer for Sunday. My mouth is watering. I just couldn't resist tasting a small slice. But don't tell any one.
Hey- it is my birthday, after all. I can do that if I want to!
4 comments:
you eat your cake & you have a VERY happy birthday!! Love you!
I wish I could be there to help you eat it. I always say that if you are going to have cake it should be chocolate. Enjoy! I love you too.
You can eat all the cake you want!
Have a very Happy Birthday, and a wonderful day.
We love you.
I made this cake a week ago. Somehow, it didn't come out so well. I think I just need more practice.
Post a Comment