Friday, July 13, 2007

Kid-isms

Things the kids said this week that we found amusing...

Noah: "I was born in the middle years."

Someone commented that Josiah would be our "intellectual" child. The other day he asked me: "Mom, can I just look at numbers in the phone book?" It is starting already. Next it will be the encyclopedia, and the dictionary...


Conversation between the brothers during a bike ride:
Josiah: "Hey, Noah, slow down...you need to back up!"
Noah: "I can't- My bike does not have reverse!"

Noah: "Hey, Mom, that looks like a garage sale!"
Josiah: "No, Noah, those kids just left their toys out."

2 comments:

Linda said...

Just keep these coming. They bring a lot of joy and laughter to our days.

Laurie said...

These make me laugh. With regard to Josiah being the "intellectual" child, I have to admit when I was little I read the dictionary and the encyclopedia...for fun.