Friday, January 14, 2011

A Full Week

It's been a week full of cooking, and schooling, laundering, instructing, and training...

Tansy cut her first tooth, and now has had two wonderful full nights of sleep. I'm hoping for more of the same, tonight!

Today I cleaned the bathroom and washed the kitchen floor. Mundane, I know, but I'm thrilled to have accomplished it.

It was family pizza night... we all look forward to home made pizza. It's like a soothing exhale after a busy week.

In the morning I am off to walk with a dear friend; I'm looking forward to the workout, the encouragement, and the spiritual accountability.

Cinnamon rolls are ready to pop in the oven for our Saturday morning breakfast, and I'm hoping for some of my husband's french press coffee on the side. Perfect start to the weekend.

Happy weekend to you!

~ Blog friend, Cultivating Home, is hosting a cookbook give-away... stop by and say hi to enter and win "JOY of Cooking"

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sounds like a normal week for you!