Monday, January 31, 2011

Cold Outside, Warm Inside

Glad we took advantage of the sun a few days ago and spent time outside. Tonight we are snuggled inside thankful for our shelter from the raging blizzard.





I love the crisp beauty of the clean white snow... but I am oh so thankful for the thousands of happy footprints that cover our backyard.





A happy snowman guest visited us for several days... he made me smile when I looked out my kitchen window.
The winds are blowing and the temps are below zero but we are snug and thankful.

Tomorrow looks to be more of the same outside, but inside we will be busy learning and cooking, and eating and feeling blessed to be a family together.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm so glad you let the kids go outside to play! It helps them see and feel the different seasons of the year!

Love the snowman!