"Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow..."
cantaloupe
Gardening is such an amazing experience for me.
Gardening is such an amazing experience for me.
A little seed... a plot of dirt...water...sunlight...
and God's amazing work happens right before our eyes.
herbs... yellow pear, cherry and roma tomatoes
potatoes
Home grown produce is much more interesting than bags of store items that all look the same. Carrots might be twins... or in the shape of a J...and potatoes are marble sized or as big as a three year old's arm!
Tonight as I dug up potatoes Lily and Dahlia busied themselves lining them up largest to smallest. You just don't know what might come up-- and it is all delicious.
I feel so blessed that the Lord provides for us in this way.
I truly feel as if the garden is a place of worship for me.
As I dig up potatoes I am awed by His provision... His workmanship... His creation...
I am reminded that growth is a process.
The fruit develops in due season.
And to the sower, the harvest brings satisfaction, fulfillment, and enjoyment.
Remembering that that is true of life as well.
Mine before my Heavenly Father... and my children as I train them...
Growth is a process.
When cultivated, fruit develops in due season.
Praying that my life will bring satisfaction, fulfillment, and enjoyment to the Sower.

5 comments:
Great Post, Tesa!
Hi Tesa, I've just got a quick question. What's the first fruit you have pictured? Everything looks delicious! :-)
Emily...
oops! Some how that label got missed during editing :) The first picture is a cantaloupe. We only harvested one--but it was delicious!
Alright, thanks Tesa! Cantaloupe was Jeff's guess, but I guess I've never seen one with the seeds in... only cut up in restaurants. :-)
Beautiful! Thanks for that post.
Kentucky Cuz
Post a Comment