Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nature Walk

The intense hot days of summer were short for us this year. It seems like fall already. Yesterday the kids and I took turns taking pictures of the God-made things we found beautiful.
a hint of fall in a neighbor's tree



sunbeam

sand scape




apricot
grass ... muddy toes

the one sprig of broccoli we harvested from the garden this year

honey bee on a sunflower

a bright green fresh chrysalis (yesterday it was still a caterpillar)


large walking stick bug... with beady eyes...perched on a pumpkin leaf in the garden

"For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done,
I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands."
Psalm 92:4








Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun nature walk! Great memories for the kids.

Nichole said...

I love this post Tesa! How fun to just take a moment to truly notice the beauty around us, made by God. I bet the kids are excited to keep checking the chrysalis progress...actually I would be checking often too : )

Phil said...

I just had to comment because the word verification was "antrap"
These are great memories.