The rules of the Picture Tag game:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
This a picture of a book we found at the library. I took the picture because I try to keep a log of books we really love. (I should have added this book to a Christmas wish list for the girls- but I forgot!)
After we read Little House on the Prairie out loud to the kids, we stumbled upon these picture books. They are beautifully illustrated simple picture books from selected pieces of the chapter book series. The girls, especially, loved these.
Here is a sample of the illustrations.

2 comments:
ok, I'm it. Will see where I can get with this!
Yay! You did it!
See you in TWO DAYS!!!!
Post a Comment