It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
All he wants for Christmas...
"some carrots, an apple, and a LEGO set".
It's great to be 5. I'm so greatful my kids are easy to please.
Gabi is turning 8 next month. She asked for an 8 mile hike with Greg, 8 rock wall climbs, to join a soccer league. No gifts, just sports. There is no way I was that mature and lacking in materialism at 8.
4 comments:
I've got some baby carrots in my fridge right now. Check! (Just kidding.)
shhh. don't tell him, but he'll be getting some in his stocking-- and I know he will be thrilled.
That is awesome. Kids are great.
Awesome!
Gabi is turning 8 next month. She asked for an 8 mile hike with Greg, 8 rock wall climbs, to join a soccer league. No gifts, just sports. There is no way I was that mature and lacking in materialism at 8.
Post a Comment