I am smitten.
The other day my hubby snuck one of these cuties into the palm of my hand: white chocolate kiss with tiny crunches of peppermint. I am not usually a fan of white chocolate, and one candy cane every Christmas is enough for me. But, for some reason, I found these little nibbles a yummy treat. He let me have the rest of his handful... and I carefully hid them away from little eyes- even Mommy's need a secret stash of treats sometimes.

3 comments:
Hmmmm....could have fooled me about the white chocolate! The 'dump', you know!
What precious pictures of the kids! Don't they make Christmas, and every day special!
Your hubby knows how to make you happy and feel special too!
I love the picture of your kids. What a great one. May God bless your Christmas in a very special way.
Yum! I also love the new pics of the kids you have up - I can't wait to see them (and you!) NEXT WEEK!
And, speaking of pics - I tagged you. :-)
Post a Comment