So I dropped the ball a little bit here, but my one-liner Thankful posts on facebook have been a little more consistent. Amongst them, I gave thanks for:
~the Sovereignty of God~ as seen in wonderful ways in my life EVERY day
~ my creative, hard working husband, and the ability he has to do so many great improvements to our home
~ a well running vehicle, paid for, currently cleaned and vacuumed
~Monday's: a fresh start to a new week, reminding me that God's mercies are NEW every morning
~Sunday's: the day I get to go to church and surround myself with others who share my desire to glorify God by worshiping Christ passionately, following Christ wholeheartedly and sharing Christ lovingly.
~for my husband's jobs
~for my home: a comfortable place just right for our family
~the encouraging friendships the Lord has placed in my life
~good food! and the delight the Lord has given me to prepare good food for my family
~for our relationship with and the godly example of my parents and my husbands parents
~my wonderful family. I am blessed beyond measure through my husband and children...more than words can express.
I have found it wonderful experience to intentionally focus on gratitude every day this month. I am amazed at the contentment that has blanketed my spirit as I made this effort. Writing things down was an important part of it...and sharing here, or on facebook allowed me to be public with my thankfulness. My heart truly is Thankful this Thanksgiving...and I'm not just saying that...I've got this whole list to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment