Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Growing up

Miss Tansy topped the growth charts at her 6 month check up today. She gracefully accepted her immunizations, yet has wanted lots of snuggling today. I expecting that will continue through the night...
We enjoyed a family day today. The kids know that Dr. apt's are nearly always celebrated by a stop at the corner doughnut shop...and my sweet hubby also treated me to a yummy coffee treat from the downtown coffee shop. Then we spent the afternoon visualizing our long-awaited "new" bathroom that is going into the basement. You know you are truly all grown up when home improvement projects are the best Merry Christmas presents. I got a new shower for Christmas!
(I suppose I should take some before pics...hoping to have some installation going on next week!)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yea! Is your dad going to help put in the shower?

Phil said...

I thought that my dad was going to help put in the shower.