Meet our sweet new one!
Tansy Grace was born Sunday evening...
She weighed in at a healthy 7 pounds 14 ounces
and measured 20 inches long.
She has a sweet disposition and lots of fluffy hair!
Her brothers and sisters are so loving and proud of their new little sister.

She is a delightful gift to our family
and we thank the Lord for the blessing of her!
She weighed in at a healthy 7 pounds 14 ounces
and measured 20 inches long.
She has a sweet disposition and lots of fluffy hair!
Her brothers and sisters are so loving and proud of their new little sister.
She is a delightful gift to our family
and we thank the Lord for the blessing of her!
5 comments:
Congratulations Phil and Tesa- She is lovely... Keep the photos coming... It is great to see them!
Congratulations!!!!!!! She's so beautiful, enjoy that newborn glow. Lovely!
Hugs,
Heidi
She is beautiful. I think she looks like Phil when he was born..but then I thought all of your beautiful children looked like Phil. Love and kisses to you.
I agree with what someone said...a beautiful new flower for your bouquet! She is so beautiful, and looks like another great kid!
Love & Hugs! I can't wait to meet her & to see all of you again in a few weeks! You are coming, right?
Post a Comment