For my fifth childbirth, I've taken steps that have me looking forward to a very natural and least medically invasive birth experience possible. I am excited to be birthing with a set of midwives (in a hospital setting) that will support and encourage my desires.
Along those lines, Simple Mom did a guest post over at (in)Courage that had me cringing one moment and sputtering with laughter the next. I even made my husband sit down and read it! I appreciated her candid way of writing her birth experience, even though it did not happen quite the way she would have chosen (at least through her writing--she displayed a wonderful attitude!). Her reminder was that no matter what the birth experience ends up being, the end result is worth it all! We are counting down the days until the newest member of the family will join us... and we are so excited to welcome him/her into our family and our life!
1 comment:
Oh my! Thank goodness you're here in the states!
Post a Comment