Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh, yes. Here I am.

I'm still here...I really am. Just not here- on the blog...but here in real life...
  • managing my two week meal plan, and loving it
  • listening in awe as my little girl has begun to read
  • folding basket after basket load of laundry- amazed at God's goodness and provision for our family
  • re-arranging furniture (after taking down the winter decor, nothing seems just right...)
  • watching the snow melt, FINALLY
  • taking advantage of the few sunny days we have had- and spending those times outside
  • observing the (indoor) sprouting garden seeds
  • laughing with my kiddos
  • trying new recipes...and eating them
Blogging is good- but real life is real. And that's where I've been.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Yes! You ended that perfectly Tesa! Real life is the best-- messes, joys, challenges and all! :)

PS - I'd love to hear more (perhaps posted??) about your luck with starting flowers from seeds...we've only done veggies from seed but I'm thinking about doing flowers (our growing season is later so I'm not really that behind:)