It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Visions of Productivity
Read Wuthering Heights (along with my Mom and Sis)
My visions of productivity for today anyway, is getting ready for the day, going to church, and then going to the HCS for their yearly BBQ. Maybe then I'll get a nap!
Those egg rolls look wonderful! Ummmmmm.............
2 comments:
My visions of productivity for today anyway, is getting ready for the day, going to church, and then going to the HCS for their yearly BBQ. Maybe then I'll get a nap!
Those egg rolls look wonderful! Ummmmmm.............
I think I need to add plan my garden to my lists too! Thanks for the reminder. You'll let us know how the denim project works out? Sounds fun!
Heidi
Post a Comment