It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Productive Mornings
"You shouldn't lie until ten. There's the very prime of the morning gone long before that time. A person who has not done his day's work by ten o'clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone." ~Wuthering Heights
THAT is so true...if I don't have something significant done by 10 am....I might as well call it a day! When we were homeschooling, it was a MUST to start by 9 am...10 was just too late. Our day was waaaaay off.
5 comments:
THAT is so true...if I don't have something significant done by 10 am....I might as well call it a day!
When we were homeschooling, it was a MUST to start by 9 am...10 was just too late. Our day was waaaaay off.
How true, how true. If I don't get it done before noon, it probably won't get done.
I hope the kiddos, or the adults, don't get sick. I'm not feeling
good! Neither is Josh!
I probably should have stayed in bed longer today.
bravo!
i need to work on this.
Wow! I gotta get going! :-)
Morning is when my body/brain feels most productive....but I'm struggling to make that jive with the needs/desires of a toddler!
Post a Comment