Thursday, January 21, 2010

a side note to my readers

Recently, someone posted a strange comment on my blog that was linked to an undesirable website. I've deleted the comment--but for now, I have enabled "comment moderation" which allows me to pre-read the comments before they are published. Please know that your comments are being read, appreciated, anticipated and expected! I will publish all comments that are normal and appropriate. Thank you for your readership and patience! I love blogging and the comments/interaction with my readers make it encouraging and fun for me. I am saddened that others use the opportunity to spread inappropriate content.

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is why I put the word verification back on, and if I need to, I'll be putting the 'approval' back on.

It is really sad that this has to be done, but there are a bunch of unsavory people out there.

Erin said...

I had to switch to comment moderation a while back, too, because some stranger was posting inappropriate comments about someone I'm friends with on my blog (they were out for revenge over something). Really ridiculous and inappropriate... and yes, sad, that it has to be done. But I'd rather have to moderate than have junk on my blog!