I make lists- lots of them. Lists of things to do, lists of things I need at the store, lists of recipes to try, lists of goals... And for this time of year I just started a notebook. I have so many goals to accomplish before company comes for Christmas that my head is spinning!
"Gonna find out who's naughty or nice..."
Well, The Amazing Man gets bonus points this year on the "nice" list. This weekend he helped me cross off a huge home-improvement project from one of my lists. I am so thrilled. (Don't worry, Dad, there are more things on my list for when you get here, if you are interested!)
"Fam-i-ly is coming to town!"
We are so excited to share Christmas with my family here this year! As always with our times together, I look forward to just being together, and eating yummy food together! And, I look forward to meeting my new "sister-in-law-to-be"!
1 comment:
(Squeal of delight!) I love the sound of that... can't wait!!
Love,
SILTB
Post a Comment