Yesterday we made snowmen... at the warmth of the kitchen table. Instead of wet mittens and cold noses, we had sticky fingers and paper scraps. And it was every bit delightful!
These will make great cards for their Sunday School teachers, and they are absolutely adorable... I really want to keep them all for myself. J came up with the design, and his brother and sister jumped right in and followed his directions. It was a project that was simple enough they could do them independently. I just wiped up the glue.
3 comments:
How cute! They are SO talented!
Pa-pap thought they were great! What creative grandkids we have!
That is so fun! I may be there too late to see what "getting ready" looks like, but I am so excited to get to see what Christmas looks like at your house this year!!
What a fun way to enjoy "snowmen"! Great idea Josiah! Can't wait to see them all in person!
Post a Comment