It is after 11 am. It is one of those days that I have run around like a crazy woman and have accomplished little. There are still unmade beds- a mountain of unfolded laundry- the breakfast dishes are still in the sink- the piles of "projects" and papers have exploded from their boundaries- and demands and expectations shout from every direction. Zero school work has been done today, and there is a soggy diaper waiting for attention. Discouragement is lurking- as the needs grow.
I have declared... "Let's just go OUTSIDE." We will call it a field day.
Yes, it is 40 some degrees, and it takes 20 minutes to get everyone bundled- but we will do it anyway.
Sigh.
A day in the life...it's good- but it's wild.
1 comment:
I love the way you stop to enjoy the moments. The chores will always be there whether you do them now or later, but creating memories with your children and loved ones is an eternal investment. Have fun!
Post a Comment