Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Going through a Reading primer with N, we reach the word "rib". He sounds it out correctly but looks at me with a question in his eyes. I point to his ribs and help him feel them. "Your ribs protect your lungs", I say. "Oh, yeah!" he says, knowingly. "And that's what holds your teeth in!" (as he points to his gums)

I was counting my silverware today. I have service for 9 in knives and dessert forks. Everything else service for 8. How does that happen?

It seems that when a glass breaks in our house- within a week we break at least three. I don't know why they break in threes, but we have just concluded our latest epidemic. (I hope.)

Why is it that in order to truly clean and organize, one must make a mess?

I am loving the cooler, fall weather. It has rejuvenated me. But now that it is so nice, why am I inspired to get all my inside projects done? I should be sitting outside enjoying the fall.

No comments: