"Mom, may I help you make bake?" Interpretation: "Mom, may I lick the bowl and the spatula, and pick out the chocolate chips?"
*(sigh, glancing at the fresh baked cookies)*"I am sooo hungry" Interpretation: "I want a cookie."
"Let's play house! You can be the mommy, and I will be the little girl." ~L (sounds fine to me, don't we do that every day?)
"I can't do that job because I am small...just look at me...see how small I am??"~ D
3 comments:
This totally made me smile! Precious!
I love the kidisms! I also love the new 'baby meter' you put on! He/she is standing on his/her head!
I love those quotes. I love it when we come back with a good one right after it too! : ) Have fun, congratulations on the baby that's coming your way, and God's best in your homeschooling ventures. We're doing the same and wouldn't have it any other way!
Post a Comment