Thursday, December 3, 2009

Celebrating A Wonderful Gift

We are humbly and joyously amazed that the Lord has chosen to add another "arrow" to our quiver...

Our newest little blessing is due to arrive mid-June. What a happy gift our famiy is celebrating this Christmas season.


Psalm 27:3-5

"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one's youth.
How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them..."

13 comments:

Erin said...

Hooray!!

Linda said...

The love just grows and grows in our family!

summer said...

woohoo! congratulations, tesa! i'm so, so excited for you and your family!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Amy said...

Tesa- so very excited for you and Phil!! Congratulations!

Nichole said...

This is wonderful news Tesa! How I wish I was there to give you a hug right now. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys!

Dave & Sheri

Kathy said...

Congratulations Tesa and Phil-
We will be praying for you!
Paul and Kathy Goossen

Darla said...

Congratulations to you and the whole family!!

Estee Renee said...

I heard! I heard! I'm sooooooooo excited! Congratulations!

Carole said...

YAY! I found this stumbling today & thought it might be fun to see what that little one is up to every week.

http://www.pregnancyguideonline.com/wk16.htm

Anonymous said...

Congrarulations

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while and it seems I have missed out! Congratulations! Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sarah Aka Kentucky Cuz!