It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thankful Thoughts
I AM THANKFUL...
for a Godly heritage...for myself, and for my children. I pray the blessing of a meaningful relationship with our Great God will continue in our family for generations yet to come.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, Tessa, I also am thankful for a Godly heritage. One of my ancestors was burned at the stake for his testimony for the Lord Jesus. When asked to recant, he declared, "That which I have preached I will seal with my blood." What a testimony that has been to me as I grew up. Aunt Priscilla.
1 comment:
Yes, Tessa, I also am thankful for a Godly heritage. One of my ancestors was burned at the stake for his testimony for the Lord Jesus. When asked to recant, he declared, "That which I have preached I will seal with my blood." What a testimony that has been to me as I grew up. Aunt Priscilla.
Post a Comment