How time flies when you are raising children and keeping a home. My family and I have been busy celebrating life, mourning a loss (my grandpa, age 82), spending time with relatives, preparing for holidays, schooling, learning life lessons, winterizing things around home, playing outside and in... and so much more.
We are taking time to be thankful this week... so I will attempt to share my snippets of thankful thoughts as the days go on.
Join me.
What are you thankful for?
Think past the obvious.
Cultivate a heart of Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
Today, I am so thankful to be able to volunteer at the school in the 1st grade room. They are so anxious to learn! Today, I've been invited to eat lunch with the teacher, and it is the Thanksgiving meal! Yummmmmm!!!
I am thankful for a beautiful daughter who has matured into a wonderful wife, mother, teacher, mentor, author, and most of all a "blessing" from the Lord.
Dad
Post a Comment