Here is what "fine arts" we have been learning:
- How to blow your nose properly (This is by far the most challenging thing I have ever tried to teach)
- Exercising the discipline of drinking plenty of fluids (Everyone loves this one- because once a family member is officially declared "sick" all restraints on JUICE are lifted, and sick bodies and all their companions are allowed as much as desired)
- Importance of covering your mouth when coughing (At 18 months, D is better at covering than any one else- although its sad to hear her cough, it is darling to see her always "cover"!!)
1 comment:
Hang in there, grandma is on her way! LOL!
I didn't remember the quote about the spoonful of sugar coming from Mary Poppins, but it was a question on "Who wants to me a millionaire" yesterday, and here it is on your blog! Maybe I'll remember it now!
We can hardly wait to see you! We love and miss you!
Post a Comment