It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Reason #15 Why We Love Homeschool
For this time, we have been able to eat three meals a day together as a family. This is something rare and precious that we have held dear.
When my brother and I were little, my Dad had a business that allowed him to work at home a lot, so we got to see him more than a lot of kids did. It wasn't 3 meals a day, but the extra time with him was really awesome. I'm glad your family gets to do that right now - such a blessing! Even if the kids don't appreciate it fully right now, they definitely will treasure those memories when they are older!
1 comment:
When my brother and I were little, my Dad had a business that allowed him to work at home a lot, so we got to see him more than a lot of kids did. It wasn't 3 meals a day, but the extra time with him was really awesome. I'm glad your family gets to do that right now - such a blessing! Even if the kids don't appreciate it fully right now, they definitely will treasure those memories when they are older!
Post a Comment