Today's lesson (by the book) was for her to read three simple sentences which I was to write on the chalkboard.
In her mind, that certainly did not seem challenging enough.
My pretty little student insisted on writing them herself.
I dictated- she wrote.
We just can't always go by the book, anymore.
The kiddos learn so much just from their exposure to what their siblings are doing.
Even little D does not want to be left behind.
Yes, the days are crazy sometimes...
books, paper, crayons, clutter, questions, distractions, snack times, washing dishes, laundry, diaper changes, nursing baby...did I mention washing dishes?
It all speeds by faster than I can keep up with sometimes.
It all speeds by faster than I can keep up with sometimes.
But what an amazing privilege to see my children learn, grow, and absorb knowledge.
I just can't help but hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment