...15 years ago, Phil and I went on our first date. Such happy memories that were a beginning to where we are now.
We were going to take a bike ride- but it was too cold. Instead, we went to "Vala's Pumpkin Patch".
It was REALLY cold...I think I wore five layers under my winter coat. (still have that coat)
We made a scarecrow- he became known as Josephus...we still have the head. (we use it to make a scarecrow almost every year-- see yesterday's post!)
We ate caramel apples,
went on a hayride,
and picked a pumpkin.
After that, with Josephus laying in the back of the little white pickup- we went through the drive through at McD's for a drink. (They were giving out Toy Story character toys...from the newly released movie...the FIRST one!)
He treated me like a queen, yet also like his best friend.
He still does.
2 comments:
As well he should! We are so glad you are in our family. We love you, too!
Love it!
Post a Comment