Here is my tribute to Spring.
A taste of sweet, tart goodness.
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.

A wise and experienced blogger once told me that your blog should reflect what you would say sitting on the front porch, sipping iced tea, and chatting with your good friend. Wouldn't a slice of homemade pie complete that picture? So here it is, my friend... Pull up a chair, I'll cut a slice. How was your day?
A taste of sweet, tart goodness.
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.
A wise and experienced blogger once told me that your blog should reflect what you would say sitting on the front porch, sipping iced tea, and chatting with your good friend. Wouldn't a slice of homemade pie complete that picture? So here it is, my friend... Pull up a chair, I'll cut a slice. How was your day?
1 comment:
Pie! Is there anything better? What recipe did you use? I have made strawberry rhubarb the past couple of years, but I have a great rhubarb custard recipe from Grandma. It is what she always made as I was growing up. I don't know if I can get the clan here to try it:)
Post a Comment