Suddenly she has discovered the joy of licking the cookie scoop...wonder where she learned that??
The Friday night pizzaria in our kitchen... is always looked forward to.
Note to self~ plant more fall lettuce next year. Just picked the last of it this week before it as overnight temps dropped to freezing.
And the fall spinach did better than my spring spinach! It was so yummy.
She gives the sweetest hugs...waves bye-bye...signs "please", "thank you", "eat", "finished", and "where is it"...
She climbs on things and shouts "ta da!" She still loves ice cream, black olives, and cookies.
She loves to ride with her daddy on the mower...
and has been known to fall asleep doing it.
It was a sad day when our rooster gallantly protected his hens from a vicious wild varmint~ and lost his life doing it.
We miss him.
We miss him.
And the kiddos keep growing and learning and loving and living.
1 comment:
Well, I don't know what happened to my comment, but I'll do it again.
This is a sweet post...except about the rooster. That is sad. :(
I love the pictures of Miss Tansy! I'm ready to see and love her...and the rest of you!
Post a Comment