It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
When the math doldrums hit...
try doing your algebra equations on the driveway with chalk.
I love this idea! We are having trouble right now with math. My youngest is working on a math test, reviewing everything we've gone over in the past couple of weeks. But suddenly she's "forgotten" how to add by 5's. I'm thinking she just doesn't want to be doing math right now. :)
2 comments:
I love this idea! We are having trouble right now with math. My youngest is working on a math test, reviewing everything we've gone over in the past couple of weeks. But suddenly she's "forgotten" how to add by 5's. I'm thinking she just doesn't want to be doing math right now. :)
ALGEBRA?! The boy is growing up!
Post a Comment